{{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }} {{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.copy_link' | translate }}

{{ 'in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }}

Your Shopping Cart is empty.
{{ (item.variation.media ? item.variation.media.alt_translations : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel }} {{ (item.variation.media
                    ? item.variation.media.alt_translations
                    : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel
{{ 'product.bundled_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.bundle_group_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.buyandget.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.gift.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{ field.name_translations | translateModel }}
  • {{ childProduct.title_translations | translateModel }}

    {{ getChildVariationShorthand(childProduct.child_variation) }}

  • {{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childProductName }} x {{ selectedChildProduct.quantity || 1 }}

    {{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childVariationName }}

{{item.quantity}}x HK$0 {{ item.unit_point }} Point
{{addonItem.product.cover_media.alt_translations | translateModel}}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{addonItem.quantity}}x {{ mainConfig.merchantData.base_currency.alternate_symbol + "0" }}
Bruichladdich Octomore 12.3 Islay Single Malt Whisky -700ml

Bruichladdich Octomore 12.3 Islay Single Malt Whisky -700ml

{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
Quantity Product set quantity

Buy Together and Save More (At most {{ addItemQuantity }} item(s))

Ch. D'Esclans Whispering Angel Cotes De Provence Rose
Sale HK$100.00

The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Additional details
Shipping & Payment
Customer Reviews
Bruichladdich Octomore 12.3 Islay Single Malt Whisky

Origin: Scotland
Capacity: 700ml
Alcohol concentration: 62.1% , PPM-118.1

Octomore 12.3 is a single vintage, single field, single malt whisky. This Islay-grown barley was grown by friend and farmer James Brown on the church fields of Octomore Farms and drip distilled in our tall narrow neck stills,
It's just two miles from where it's grown. This terroir-driven spirit requires two separate journeys before joining. 75% are in ex-American whiskey casks and the remaining 25% are aged for five years in genuine Pedro Ximenez Solera casks in Fernando de Castilla, Jerez Bodega.
This Islay barley spirit has been breathing slowly and delicately for five years, with its salty citrus sea notes derived from the fields where the barley is grown and our warehouses close to the sea. The Pedro Ximenez barrels exude a sweet aroma of dried fruit, accentuating the rich dry peat smoke of the Octomore.
FEATURES – PX casks deliver a luxurious dry fruit style that is sweet and full-bodied. This is complemented by rich phenolics and subtle marine notes.

Nose - Light sherry notes of figs, raisins and dates with charcoal, boot smokiness set the base. A hint of fresh citrus honey emerges from the spirit, with intense floral notes of honeysuckle and orange blossom bursting from the glass, followed by dark toffee, milk chocolate and vanilla from oak barrels, adding depth to the aroma. As the whisky continues to open, smoked grains, seaweed, linseed oil and tobacco follow.

Flavors - Pepper nasturtium, dark chocolate, peat smoke and sherry fruity hits right off the bat. Peat smoke and dried fruit dominate, followed by barley sugar and charred oak, releasing rich toffee and tobacco notes. Sweet pastries and toasted grains followed by more soot peat smoke.

Finish - Charcoal, soot and dried figs. Salted lemon and bitter chocolate.
There is no additional details for this product.

Delivery Options

  • shop pick up
  • S.F. Express - Office / Home Delivery
  • S.F. Express - S.F. - Business Station Pickup
  • S.F. Express - Store Pickup
  • S.F. Express - Circle K Store Pickup
  • S.F. Express - 7-11 Store Pickup
  • S.F. Express - EF Locker Pickup

Payment Options

  • Octopus
  • COD
  • payme
  • Bank Transfer
  • Alipay (HK)_SHOPLINE Payments
  • Credit Card(Visa/ MasterCard/ AMEX)
  • Credit Card via Stripe
{{'product.product_review.no_review' | translate}}